Members are instructed in a wide variety of Commercial and Commercial Chancery work, with particular emphasis on:
- civil fraud and asset recovery
- corporate and commercial matters (both litigious and transactional)
- financial services
- information technology
- international trade, trade finance and commodities
- insolvency (corporate and personal)
- professional negligence, particularly in relation to solicitors, valuers, accountants, professional trustees, financial services advisors and financial managers
- real property
- residential and commercial landlord and tenant
- trusts and estates, including contested probate
- international and offshore
- sports law
- gambling and spread betting
Much of our work is done in London, though we frequently advise and appear for clients in other parts of the United Kingdom and in other foreign jurisdictions (including the USA, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, the Channel Islands, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, and Israel). We provide advocacy and advice for every level of civil court and tribunal in England and Wales, as well as in domestic and international arbitrations and mediations.
If the practice area you are looking for does not appear above, please contact Darren Madle or Paul Bunting.