10 Essex Street
London WC2R 3AA
Email Rosamund Baker
0207 420 9500
Rosamund completed pupillage with Selborne in October 2017, having gained experience across a wide range of Chancery work. She continues to conduct cases on her own account in court and accepts instructions in all of Chambers’ core areas.
A talented scholar, Rosamund has a First in Jurisprudence from St Edmund Hall, Oxford and achieved a grade of Outstanding on the BPTC. When completing the Bachelor of Civil Law at Oxford in 2015, she was awarded the prize in Commercial Remedies.
Rosamund is an ADR Group Accredited Civil and Commercial Mediator.
Please see Rosamund’s Privacy Notice here.
- BA Jurisprudence (Hons) (First Class), St Edmund Hall, Oxford
- BCL, St Edmund Hall, Oxford
- BPTC (Outstanding), BPP Law School, Manchester
- Law Faculty Prize in Commercial Remedies, University of Oxford
- Advocacy award, BPP Law School, Manchester
- Exhibition Award, Inner Temple