10 Essex Street
London WC2R 3AA
Email Mark Spackman
0207 420 9500
Mark enjoys a broad commercial and chancery practice with a particular specialization in insolvency work, both personal and corporate. Mark has regularly been instructed for insolvency practitioners and individuals alike in the field of insolvency including the recovery of directors loans, preferences, transactions at an undervalue and fraudulent/wrongful trading. He has acted for individuals subject to director disqualification proceedings and applications for bankruptcy restriction orders and all other aspects of insolvency work.
Mark’s general commercial practice includes banking and finance, sale of goods, contract and consumer disputes.
Mark has extensive experience in partnership related disputes and has acted in high profile partnership disputes including disputes involving solicitors.
Mark’s general chancery experience encompasses property, landlord and tenant, trusts and probate disputes.
Mark has been recognized for a number of years as a leading junior in commercial law on the Wales & Chester Circuit. Mark has appeared at all levels from the county court to the Court of Appeal and is highly respected by the judiciary in South Wales.
Mark is a CEDR accredited mediator and regularly undertakes the role of mediator in commercial litigation.
When not working, Mark enjoys playing golf (badly), politics, gardening and spending time with his family.
Please see Mark’s Privacy Notice here.
- RTA (Business Consultants) Limited v Bracewell  EWHC 630  Lloyds Rep. F.C. 357
- Faraday v Carmarthenshire CC  EWCA 649
- Evans & Anor v Clarke (t/a FBI Volkswagon Services) & NIG Insurance plc  Lloyds Rep IR 16
- Gulliksen v Pembrokeshire County Council  3 W.L.R. 1072
- Wales Commercial Law Association
- Wales & Chester Circuit Specialist Bar Association
- LLB (Hons) University of Leicester
- CEDR Accredited mediator