William graduated from the University of Cambridge with a Double First-Class degree in Human, Social and Political Sciences. He then obtained a Distinction on the GDL at City University, before completing an LLM at the College of Europe.
William was called to the Bar in 2021 by Lincoln’s Inn and was awarded Lord Bowen and Lord Denning Scholarships to assist with his professional training.
Prior to joining Selborne, William spent nine months as judicial assistant to Lord Justice Underhill in the Court of Appeal and completed pupillage at a leading Commercial set.
Please see William’s Privacy Notice here.
ICO Registration: ZB564032
- BA (Hons) (Double First)
- MA (Cantab)
- GDL (Distinction)
- LLM (Mention Très Bien)
- BPTC, Inns of Court (Merit)
- Geoffrey Hawthorn Prize, Cambridge University
- College Scholarships, Pembroke College, Cambridge
- Postgraduate Denman Scholarship, College of Europe (Bruges)
- Winner, UKAEL Essay Competition
- Winner, Marion Simmons QC Essay Competition
- Winner, Inner Temple Inter-University Moot Court
- Winning Advocate General, European Law Moot Court
- Hardwicke, Lord Bowen, and Lord Denning Scholarships, Lincoln’s Inn