Calum accepts instructions across all areas of Chambers’ practice.
Prior to joining Chambers, Calum taught contract law on the LLB at the University of Leeds. Calum also worked as a paralegal in the litigation department at Hogan Lovells. He gained valuable, first-hand experience of a wide variety of commercial litigation issues whilst working on Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation Limited v (1) Dechert LLP (2) David Neil Gerrard and The Director of the SFO  EWHC 1138 (Comm).
Calum is a Harmsworth Scholar and Blackstone Entrance Exhibitioner of the Middle Temple.
- BPTC – BPP (Very Competent)
- MA Conflict, Development & Security – University of Leeds (Distinction)
- LLB – University of Leeds (First Class)
Prizes and Scholarships
- Harmsworth Scholarship (Middle Temple)
- Blackstone Entrance Exhibition (Middle Temple)