- Proprietary injunctions; what can be done with alleged trust funds
- When a Defendant will be allowed to use alleged trust funds to finance litigation.
- Whether a lawyer is immune from later claims against payment funds.
- The test to be met by a Claimant in such a claim.
Speaker: Paul de la Piquerie
2. Piroozzadeh and other proprietary injunction pitfalls
- The decision in Piroozzadeh v Persons Unknown  EWHC 1024 (Ch), in which a proprietary injunction against a cryptocurrency exchange was discharged on the return date for breach of the duty of fair presentation.
- Issues concerning pooled assets and the bona fide purchaser defence.
- Other types of interim relief against parties not guilty of wrongdoing.
Speaker: Lara Kuehl